All communication with your sellers must be via the Avasam support ticket system
The reason for specifying communication to be via the Avasam support ticket system is for your protection as an Avasam supplier partner. This ensures fairness should a dispute arise between you and a seller, as Avasam will have access to all relevant information about the matter should we need to intervene.
The support ticket system is accessible from anywhere in Avasam:
- In Avasam, click on the 'question mark' in the top right hand corner.
- Click on support tickets.
- In the list, click on the ticket you wish to review.
- Messages from the seller or support will be shown on the right. Responses by you will be on the left.
- Enter your response in the reply box, and click post reply to send.
- You can attach pictures or other supporting files using the upload button.
- If no further response is required, click close ticket to complete the discussion.
When a new ticket is raised for your attention, or the other party replies to you in a ticket, you should get an email notification. The notification bell icon in the top right hand corner will also notify you of updates by superimposing a number on it.
Click on the bell for a list of updates, and click on the entry to be taken to the message(s).
New support tickets or responses must be answered within 1 working day (24 hours). The ticket will have a timestamp on it, showing the last time it was dealt with by the other party.
Raising a support ticket about Avasam
If you have an issue with Avasam out of hours, or of a technical nature, you should raise a support ticket, and the Avasam team will look into it for you.
- Click on the 'question mark' in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on support tickets.
- Click on add ticket.
- Under what can we help you with?, select the area of Avasam you have a question about, or where you're experiencing an issue.
- Briefly summarise the problem in the ticket reason field. This will be the ticket title.
- Put the rest of the information about the issue in the ticket description. Give the team as much information as possible.
- If you have screenshots, recordings, sample files or anything else that would be of help in reproducing the issue or investigating it, use the upload button to attach the file(s).
- Click add ticket to submit it for investigation.
Try to add as much information as possible, as this will reduce the number of questions the support team has to ask, and make it faster for them to resolve your issue or suggest an alternative.
Fast and accurate responses to tickets will improve the relationship between you and your sellers, and encourage confidence in them to source more products from you. This means that the leading sellers will improve your sales as their own performance increases, and they will be more likely to look out for and source new lines.