Avasam takes payment automatically from the card you provide, and you can select the trigger & amount for taking payment
To add a payment card for use to pay for your Avasam orders/invoices, follow these steps:
- In Avasam, select 'settings'.
- Click the payment settings option.
- Under 'payment methods', click on 'add'.
- Enter your card number, expiry date and CVC/CVV number from the card. This number is commonly found on the rear of the card, next to the signature strip.
- To save these card details, check 'save for my next payment'.
- Click 'pay' to save these details.
In order to use your saved cards on Avasam, you then need to apply these changes by following the steps below:
- Under 'payment settings', make the changes that are required (as shown above).
- Click the save button and start using your saved details across Avasam.
You can add multiple payment cards to Avasam. If you do so, then you will need to choose which is used automatically by setting it to default. Remember to save that change.
When do I pay and how much?
If one payment doesn't cover the invoice, another may be taken (So if there is nothing in your account and an order is £110, while your deposit amount is £50, three deposits would be taken, the invoice settled, and £40 would remain in your Avasam balance)
Avasam takes a fixed amount of money (a deposit) from the selected payment card when there is not enough money to cover the current invoice. You must specify (or update) the amount of the automatic deposit (minimum £50).