Set messages to be sent to your customers at different stages of the selling process using these tools
This help article is written for our suppliers and may not be relevant if you are an Avasam seller. To access seller-specific articles, please follow this link.
When you take actions against orders from your sellers, Avasam will notify them with a message. Use these steps to customise this message to best reflect your business.
You can select which actions generate automatic messages to your sellers, as well as the content of those messages. Once a change has been made, it will apply to any actions taken afterwards.
You can set messages using the screen shown below:
The fields in the list contain the following information:
- Subject: the action you take which will cause the message to be sent.
- Message: the message is the text that the seller will see.
- If you do not specify a message for an event, one will not be sent.
If the message you want to review is not in the list, then you can add it by following these steps:
- Click ‘add message’.
- In the pop-up window, select the subject you want to write a message for from the drop-down list. Only subjects not already configured will be available.
- Enter the message to be sent.
- Click ‘add message’ to save.
- You can return to the main page at any time by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
Deleting a message
To remove messages from the list.
- Find the message you want to remove and click on the ‘x’ button to the right of the message.
- Confirm that you want to delete it by clicking ‘OK’.
- You can cancel the deletion by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
Editing a message
To edit an existing message:
- Find the relevant subject and click on the message box.
- Edit the text in the field.
- Click ‘save’ to apply your changes.
- You can undo the changes you make at any time by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
Changes and updates
If you make any changes to the message settings, Avasam will display ‘unsaved changes’ in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.