This guide ensures that Avasam can fulfil and invoice your eBay orders with the correct shipping services for the supplier.
Create a new shipping mapping
To create a new shipping mapping:
- Select the service you want to map under the ‘Sales channel shipping service’ drop down list
- Select the Avasam shipping service to map this against under the ‘Avasam shipping service’ drop down list.
- Click ‘Map field’.
- This will only affect orders downloaded after it is mapped.
It will not affect orders already in Avasam.
If you want the shipping service paid for by the customer to automatically select the correct shipping provider and service when the order is downloaded to Avasam, then you will need to map the services from the site/channel to those in Avasam.
The ‘Shipping mapping’ section will list any existing mappings. This will open a new window that includes information about the available Avasam shipping services, and the services available on the integrated account.
You can open/expand the ‘marketplace to Avasam’ shipping mapping section by clicking on the arrow to the right of the title.
If any services are already mapped, then they will be reflected here.
Delete a shipping mapping
To delete a shipping mapping:
- Locate the service.
- Click the ‘X’ to the right of the service.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the change.