This guide ensures that Avasam can fulfil and invoice your Shopify orders with the correct items.
SKU mapping makes sure that Avasam knows which items in a particular order correlate with items in your inventory.
If the product isn't mapped, Avasam can't direct the order to the right supplier and raise the correct invoice. This means that your order won't be shipped
If you want Avasam to automatically recognise the correct inventory SKU when the order is downloaded, then you will need to ensure all SKUS are mapped correctly from Shopify.
Editing existing SKU mappings
The SKU mapping tool will list all existing mappings. You can expand this section by clicking on the arrow to the right of the title. This will open a new window that includes information about the products in your inventory, and the listings available on the integrated account.
Create a new SKU mapping
To create a new SKU mapping:
- You can search for the listing you want to map by entering all or part of the SKU or title into the search bar under sales channel SKUs.
- Select 'download' from the actions available field to grab the latest information from the site if the listing is not shown.
- Search for the SKU you want to map under the sales channel SKU heading, or by scrolling down the list.
- Search for the Avasam SKU to map this against under the Avasam SKU heading, then select the SKU and click ‘map them’ to the right of it.
- Click 'save' to apply this mapping to Avasam.
To further filter the listings and products shown in either list, use the unmapped SKUs and mapped SKUs options. This will reduce the volume of results shown
Delete a SKU mapping
To delete a SKU mapping:
- You can search for the listing you want to change by entering all or part of the SKU or title into the search bar under Avasam SKUs or sales channel SKUs.
- Click the unlink button to sever the mapping.
- Click 'save' to apply this change of mapping to Avasam.