Keep your pricing rules up-to-date to avoid overcharging or making a loss
Prices might be changed for a variety of commercial reasons, and may be increased or decreased. As such, we recommend using the automated pricing rules to avoid selling at a loss or being at a competitive disadvantage on marketplaces.
To create a rule, see this article.
Your costs and commercial requirements may change, so ensure your pricing rules are always up to date.
- In Avasam, open the settings menu and select the pricing rules option.
- The list shows the currently available rules with the following information:
- Applies to (sales channel)
- Sub-source - Which listings will be repriced
- Created on
- Last Modified
- Category - Which product categories are affected
- Status - Inactive rules do not update prices
- You can use the filter option to adjust the view by:
- Only showing the rules affecting prices on a specified site or market place.
- Hide active or inactive rules.
- Where there are more rules than can be shown on a single page, you can either:
- Change the number of rows shown in the drop down list
- Use the arrows to move forward and backwards between pages.
- If you want a rule to be disabled and temporarily stop it from running, you can toggle the status next to that rule to 'no'.
- To edit a rule, click on its name.
- Remember to save the rule if you make changes
- Click cancel to abandon any changes you make