Follow this guide to return products to suppliers and claim a full refund
Sometimes, an order might be incorrect so you will need to return it to the supplier and ask for a refund. You can't request a return before the order has been paid for and dispatched.
Whether a return will be accepted if the customer changes their mind depends on the supplier, although you can't return certain products such as pierced jewellery.
To request a return, you need to follow these steps:
- Find the order you want to return and click on the three dots to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Click on the return order option.
- Select the quantity of items that need to be returned and the reason for the return.
- Click on the return request button and wait for the supplier's response.
- If your return request is approved by the supplier a green icon will appear, which informs you that the return request has been accepted and you will be refunded the amount for the order. You can check if you have received the refund amount by going into your payment settings and checking your account details.
- When you click on the green loop icon you will see the supplier's address. This where the customer would need to return the item to.
- If your return request is rejected you will see a red icon. To show why the supplier has rejected the return, click this icon. If you wish to escalate the matter further, you should raise a ticket with the Avasam support team.