These are the key functions you can find on Avasam's orders page. They provide all the tools you need to send orders efficiently
This help article is written for our suppliers and may not be relevant if you are an Avasam seller. To access seller-specific articles, please follow this link.
This section allows you to review and act on orders placed by sellers. For access, go to the left-hand menu and click 'orders'.
- If you don’t have any orders or have selected filters that don’t match any of your existing orders, you’ll see the no results found screen. You can see orders you may have by adjusting your filter settings or adding orders manually.
- If orders have been placed, the screen will look as follows:
You can filter orders by order status (dispatched, cancelled etc.), payment status and date. To do this:
1. Select your chosen filters from the drop-down menu and click on the apply button.
Adding orders manually
To add an order manually:
1. Click on the add order button on the top-right hand side of the screen. You will then see the screen below where you can add relevant details.
To complete the required steps for a particular order, by click on the three dots to the left of the order ID. You can then choose from the following options:
- Process order, which lets you complete tasks such as dispatching it.
- Cancel order
- Print label
- Print invoice
To see full details for a particular order, click on the relevant order ID.
You can export and download filtered reports using the export option. You will then be able to select from three file formats:
- CSV file
- Acrobat PDF file
- Excel XLS file