This guide ensures that Avasam can fulfil and invoice your Wish orders with the correct items.
SKU mapping makes sure that Avasam knows which items in a particular order correlate with items in your inventory.
If the product isn't mapped, Avasam can't direct the order to the right supplier and raise the correct invoice. This means that your order won't be shipped
If you want Avasam to automatically recognise the correct inventory SKU when the order is downloaded, then you will need to ensure all SKUS are mapped correctly from Wish.
Editing existing SKU mappings
The SKU mapping section will list all existing mappings. You can expand this section by clicking on the arrow to the right of the title.
Create a new SKU mapping
To create a new SKU mapping:
- Select 'download' from the actions available field to grab the latest information from the site.
- Search for the SKU you want to map under the sales channel SKU heading, or by scrolling down the list.
- Search for the Avasam SKU to map this against under the Avasam SKU heading, then select the SKU and click ‘map them’ to the right of it.
- Click 'save' to apply this mapping to Avasam.
- Changes made will only affect orders downloaded after new mapping is in place. It will not affect orders already in Avasam.
- You can return to the main page at any time without applying the changes by clicking on the sales channel integrations link on the top left, or the cancel button.