The inventory holds details of all the products you have been approved to sell by Avasam suppliers
The Inventory lets you find and review information about products you are able to sell, keeping the full list of items in one place.
To access the inventory:
- In Avasam, click on my products in the main menu .
- The screen will update, showing any products you have sourced and been approved to sell.
- If there are no visible products, you should go to 'search products' and add the items you want to sell.
- By default, each inventory entry consists of a small picture of the item and columns for the SKU, variation product, product title, category, cost price, stock level and mapping status.
- To reorder the list based on a particular field, click on the column heading.
- The first click arranges the list in ascending order (0-9, then A-Z).
- The second click arranges the list in descending order (Z-A, 9-0).
- To change the view by removing a column, click the columns button.
- Click on 'default columns' to open the list. At this point, all of the ticked fields will be visible.
- Untick a field if you want it to be removed from the view.
- Once you are happy with the selected columns, click 'apply'.
- You can filter the list to find a specific product, or just narrow down those shown from your full list of products.
- To filter a list based on product title or SKU, enter the text you want to match into the search box and click 'enter'. This can be a full title or SKU or a partial entry.
- To filter the list based on price, click on the 'price' filter button then select which comparison option should be used ('Is greater than', 'Is equal to', 'Is less than'). Enter a value for the prices to be compared to., then click on 'apply'.
- Similarly, you can filter based on stock level, category, mapped status or whether an item is a variation product.
- To review information about a product, click on that product's entry on the list.
- The product entry will open in a new window or tab with the 'product description' open. Clicking on the heading will contract this section.
- The 'product specification' or 'product variations' information can be expanded by clicking on the relevant heading.
- To view a related product, click on its image at the bottom of the entry.
- The variation column will confirm if the product is a variation parent, or child.
- Variation parents have a multiple item icon, and a + symbol to the left which allows you to open up a list of all the child products in the variation.
- Variation children have a single item icon, and no + symbol to the left.
- Individual products have no icon in the variation column.
The selection column, on the left, is used for you to select multiple items (The top select all tick box lets you select all items in the currently filtered view) and apply a change to them with the action menu (Such as unsourcing them).
Is there a problem with the product entry?
- Click on the link to report an issue with the product.
- Provide details of the issue and attach pictures or screenshots, so our team can talk to the supplier and update the details correctly.
- Click submit when ready.