Regardless of what payment plan you're on, follow these steps to set up your Avasam subscription
When you first sign up for Avasam, you're on our free plan. You can integrate 1 selling channel, and process up to 10 orders per month. As your business picks up, you'll need to subscribe to a higher tier to continue dispatching orders past 10 per month, however. Each subscription in turn has a maximum number of orders per month.
As your business grows, you'll continue to upgrade your subscription, but these subscriptions are designed to be as low as possible.
To upgrade to a paid subscription after reaching , click on your user name in the top-right hand corner to bring up a drop-down menu.
Next, select ‘subscription’ to see the which subscription level you are currently on. You can simply step up one level to continue processing orders, but you may wish to step up more than one if you are confident of the increase in business.
Should you be having a slow month, there is an option to downgrade, too.
If you reach your limit for the month, additional orders won't be invoiced or dispatched until the next billing date.
Your billing date is based on the date you first move from a free to a subscribed account, and auto-renews every month thereafter.
You can upgrade at any time - Avasam will calculate the first payment based on the time until the next billing date (Pro rata). Your per month order limit and other subscription details will be updated immediately upon payment. Future billing will be at the new rate.
You can also downgrade your subscription from the subscription menu - Your payment will be reduced accordingly at the next billing date, along with the account's restrictions.
If you wish to unsubscribe from Avasam, and close your account, you should notify us by following the steps below:
- Click on ‘unsubscribe request’. In the unsubscribe request window, and write your reason for wanting to unsubscribe from Avasam in the notes field.
- Click on ‘send request’ to submit the request. If you change your mind, you can click on ‘cancel’ to withdraw your request.
- If your request is submitted in the first 25 days of your billing period, you will not be billed again. Your account will remain active for the rest of the paid for time.
- If your request is made after this point, you will need to pay for an additional month, after which the account will be closed.
- The outstanding balance on your account will be returned after the 30-day window for claims on your fulfilled orders has been completed.