In this section, you can define the base cost and tax rate for specified shipping services to the seller.
||This is the name of the service.
||This is the basic cost in your specified currency for an order using this shipping service.
||This specifies the sales tax rate that is added onto the cost of the service when it is invoiced.
||This specifies if the service is active for use in Avasam.
You can add services to the list and specify their cost.
- Click the ‘Add service’ button.
- A new entry will appear on the list.
- Enter the name.
- Specify the base cost.
- Specify the VAT rate for the cost of the shipping service.
- Change the status to ‘Yes’ by clicking on it.
- Click ‘Save’ to complete the entry.
- You can undo the changes you make at any time by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
Editing a service
To adjust the details of a service name, the cost or the tax rate:
- Click on the field.
- Edit the contents.
To make an entry active/inactive:
- Click the ‘Status’ toggle.
a. If it says ‘Yes’, and is blue, the shipping service will be available and charged at the cost specified.
b. If it says ‘No’ and is grey, the shipping service will not be charged at the cost specified.
Changes and updates
If you make any changes to the settings in this screen, Avasam will display the term ‘Unsaved changes’ at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- You can return to the main page at any time without updating the system by clicking on the ‘Settings’ link on the top left, or the ‘Cancel’ button.
- To save the changes you have made and apply them, click on ‘Save’.