Seller groups allow you to break up your sellers into sections, and offer discounts on the base price to some of them. You can also restrict access to products they can sell from your range.
Create a new seller group
- Click the ‘Add new group’ button.
- Specify a ‘Seller group name’.
- Specify the discount (if required) as a percentage.
- Toggle ‘Product restriction’ to ‘Yes’ (green) to limit the products this group can sell.
- Toggle ‘Activate now’ to ‘Yes’ (green).
- Click ‘Add group’.
- You can return to the main page at any time by clicking on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory and must be completed.
Disable seller group
If you disable a seller group, then it’s settings will not affect the members of that group.
- Active groups show ‘Yes’ or green under the ‘Active’ column.
- Inactive groups show ‘No’ or grey.
To activate or disable a seller:
- Select the seller group you wish to change from the list.
- Click the ‘Active’ control to toggle the status.
Delete seller group
You can delete a seller group, releasing the members of that group.
To delete a seller group:
- Select the seller group.
- Click on the ‘X’ control to the right of the entry.
- You must confirm by clicking ‘OK’.
- Click ‘Cancel’ if you decide to not proceed.
- Both active and inactive groups can be deleted.
Update seller group
Toedit one of the seller groups(discount, product restrictions, active status):
- Click on the discount value and edit it as necessary.
- Toggle the product restriction or the status as necessary by clicking on them.
- ‘Unsaved changes’ will be shown at the bottom left hand corner of the screen when settings are edited.
- To save the changes you have made and apply them, click on ‘Save
- You can return to the main page at any time without updating the system by clicking on the ‘Settings’ link on the top left, or the ‘Cancel’ button.