This section contains information about you and your business. You can review and edit this information here, after entering it on initial login.The fields are:
||The name of the account owner.
||Your contact email address.
||Your contact phone number.
||This contains your password, but will be obscured as asterisks (*). You can change your password here.
||If you enable this, it will use Google’s two-step authentication to secure your account. The following window will open showing a 2D barcode:
Enable Google authentication
Follow the instructions provided, using the Google Authenticator app and your smartphone/tablet’s camera.
Once enabled, you will need to provide a security code during login to Avasam.
To reset your password, then you can change it here, by clicking the ‘change password’ link.
- Enter your old password in the ‘Old password’ field.
- Enter your new password (which must be different) in the ‘New password’ field.
- Re-enter the new password identically in the ‘Re-type password’ field.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the change to your password.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Use numbers, special characters and upper/lower case letters to enhance your password security.
- Passwords do not include spaces.
- Do not share your password – all users should have their own login.
- Change your password regularly.
- Do not use the same password for multiple apps or websites.
- Google authenticator is a companion to these safety steps and does not replace the need for them.
- You can return to the main page at any time without updating the system by clicking on the ‘Settings’ link on the top left, or the ‘Cancel’ button.
- To save the changes you have made and apply them, click on ‘Save’.