Selecting columns to display
To select what seller data to display in your columns:
- Click the ‘Columns’ button.
- Expand one of the three groups to show the column titles by clicking on the small ‘up’ triangle next to it.
- Select which columns to display.
- Collapse a group of column titles by clicking the ‘down’ triangle next to the group name.
- Repeat for the other groups as required.
- Columns are hidden in the main list view if they are unticked.
- If you select sorts for more than one column, they will be applied from the left, so two entries with the same telephone number would be sorted in order of mobile phone number.