This section allows you to review and act on the orders from sellers.
- Go to the left hand menu.
- Click ‘Orders’.
- When you first login and don’t have any orders, or if you select filters that don’t match any orders, you’ll see the ‘No results found’ screen.
- You can clear it by adjusting your filter settings, adding orders manually, or simply waiting for sellers to find you and generate orders.
- Once you have orders, the screen will look like this:
To filter information about your sellers:
- Enter the order/customer’s details in the search/filter box, and/or:
- Click on ‘Filter’.
- Choose a fixed time period or a custom date range to display orders that were created during the selected period and/or;
- Select which seller statuses to show or hide from:
Sorting the view
To sort your orders:
- Click on a column heading.
- First click sorts in ascending order.
- Second click sorts in descending order.
Selecting columns to display
To select what order data to display in your columns:
- Click the ‘Columns’ button.
- Expand one of the groups, by clicking on the small ‘up’ triangle next to it.
- Select which column(s) you wish to display.
- Collapse a group of column titles by clicking the ‘down’ triangle next to the group name.
- Repeat for the other groups as required.
- Columns are hidden in the main view if they are unticked.
- If you select sorts for more than one column, they will be applied from the left, so 2 entries with the same telephone number would be sorted in order of mobile phone number.
You can export and download the report that you have filtered using the ‘Export’ option. Select from three file formats:
- CSV file.
- Acrobat PDF file.
- Excel XLS file.
- Where there are orders available to view, selecting one of them will give you the ability to select one of several options to work with them:
- Process order.
- Print label.
- Print invoice.