You can create a new invoice within Avasam for orders not already invoiced. Note, this can occur alongside the automatic invoice creation.
New create a new invoice:
- Click ‘Add invoice’.
- Enter the correct seller in the ‘Search seller’ window.
- Click on the ‘Add orders’ button.
- Select one or more orders from those available to invoice. (Check the ‘Add’ box).
- Click on ‘Add orders’ to add them to the invoice and return.
- Confirm all the selected orders have been added.
- Click on ‘Add invoice’ to send it to the seller for payment.
- Return to the invoices screen.
- As you type in the search seller box, it will search all of your current sellers, and allow you to choose from the results to complete entry.
- Orders cannot be in more than one invoice. Therefore, if an order has been invoiced, even if the invoice is unpaid, it cannot be added to another.
- When you select a seller, you may find all of their orders have already been invoiced. In that instance, youwill see a ‘No results found’ screen.
- The ‘Invoices’ link, or the ‘Cancel’ button, will undo any changes you have made, and return you to the ‘Invoices’ screen.
- If you click on ‘Save draft’, the invoice will not be deleted, but added to the invoice list as a ‘draft’ invoice. It can then becompleted at a later time.
- To remove orders from the invoice, we can click on the ‘X’ to the right of that order.